Friday 22 May 2015

today is deadline day

 
 
 
 
so yeah today is the hand in day, honestly its not that bad I have got it to hand in just wish I had more, personally I think I am on target to pass and get my degree, worst a 3rd best a 2.1 I'll take it a degree is a degree, got lots of things I want to start doing once I'm finished, think it will be less of a grinded and maybe get back into the joy of working, because I found myself making stupid dull concepts (basically trying to polish a turd).
 
so I got bored really fast with the things I was doing because I was not interested in them, but couldn't drop then because of time constrictions, working indecently should go some way to fix this though does leave me open to just procrastinating from doing any work ever, though I have been making and investing in making a work station for myself at home outside of my surface pro 3, invested in a Huion GT 220 monitor, thing can do everything I want it to but the problem is the drivers, trying to fix the problems think its got something to do with some WACOM drivers that I had for a tablet I own before I made the move to graphic monitors, WACOM have this really odd habit of putting parts of the drivers components in random places that don't delete once you uninstall the drivers witch screw with Huion's drivers, once I get it up and running it should be the best thing ever just getting it to that point is proving harder than I expected.
 
 
to end this nonsenses spouting blogger post
goals right now are to aim to do what I love and love doing it, to get to Bristol and just do stuff that's good.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
that all I have to say, been told to make more posts on here but honesty I don't have anything new to show you so you get my mind farts instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment